Monday, August 30, 2010

Post Ten: "Is it Worth it?"

Today's post is about fighting for the people in our lives who are worth it.
But let's just be honest here, everyone is worth fighting for.
Sometimes the actions of people dictate what we think is their worth, but in God's eyes, everyone is worth it. Worthy of love. Worthy of a listening ear, worthy of grace.

I follow "To Write Love on Her Arms" on twitter. Today they posted a link to the video below. It's from Heart Support, an organization just like TWLOHA that focuses on helping others in addiction and pain. It's an interview with Rob Bell. I watched. And realized that perhaps I should use this for my post today.

Who in your life needs to be carried by grace? Who could use some honest words, not harmful and hurtful words? How can you fight for those who need to hear that they are loved by a God who is full of grace...and hope?

I'm sure we can all think of at least one person who needs to know they are loved...and that they are worth it... to you.. to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment