Last year at this time, I was contemplating leaving my church and gearing up for the adventure to come. A year ago today, I would never have predicted that 2010 would have me living in Atlanta with a boyfriend back in Austin.
I like that you DIDN'T mention that a year ago today you were having crazy gall bladder attacks and moderately miserable for most of your Hawaii trip. :)
Would you like to go back? I'll join you.
ReplyDeleteLast year at this time, I was contemplating leaving my church and gearing up for the adventure to come. A year ago today, I would never have predicted that 2010 would have me living in Atlanta with a boyfriend back in Austin.
I like that you DIDN'T mention that a year ago today you were having crazy gall bladder attacks and moderately miserable for most of your Hawaii trip. :)
ReplyDelete