Ok, so I'm going to start a series of blogs about relationships. I'm sure this will lead to good discussions. This is just an intro. I haven't had much experience in the area of relationships, so I'd like to share what I think, and get opinions so I can formulate a "real" view of what relationships are supposed to be like.This picture represents how a girl thinks verses a guy. Now, yes, guys are more complex and aren't as simple. But let's be honest here. This is how girls think in the complexity of relationships. We tend to overanalyze EVERYTHING guys do or DON't do. We spend ridiculous amounts of time dreaming, wondering, questioning. I know, cuz I am one of those people. From a Christian perspective, this chart doesn't exactly fit our principles, so replace the bed with a simple kiss and alcohol with coffee.
Heartbreak equals ice cream and tears, prince charming equals marriage and all that comes with it, and a guy not calling you back equals questioning, constant "does he love me, loves me not thinking" and then ice cream....
Am I right, ladies?? Feel free to share your thoughts....
Guys, what do you think? What are some of your questions about girls, relationships, what should we know about relationships??
Well, I'm pretty confident I have women all figured out, so, no questions from me.
ReplyDelete;)