While waiting for a friend, I flipped through my pictures on my iPhone. I realized that November has given me some great experiences and I was grateful to have pictures to remind me. I've been to a ridiculous number of shows this month. So, here's the first half of November via pictures from my iphone...
November 5th: Downtown Chicago from our my room:

November 6th: Girls at the Hot Chocolate 5k! We won!
November 7th: Chasen/Luminate rock out at The Underground:
November 7th: Anytime Chasen plays, they break something. Bass was so loud, the cups broke!
November 7th: Sam from Luminate signs the bathroom wall:

November 8th: Staff meetings require 2 Diet Cokes:
November 8th: My "big sister" Tabby. Someday I'm gonna be just like her.

November 8th: Chasen House show:

November 10th: Wednesday Night worship with Starfield:
November 11th: Christmas begins in The Underground. UGH. Love/Hate relationship.

November 11th: Skillet/TobyMac show in Springfield. John shot pyro out of his guitar.
November 12th: Robbie Seay and the Youth Team. He promised to come back to The Underground! Win.

November 12th: Donald Miller.

November 13-18th: Nothing apparently happened. I have no pics, except for this one. Funny!
November 19th: Group Magazine's current issue has my little sidebar article! All the YS convention attendee's get the mag for free today! Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment