On Friday, I spend the day with the Robbie Seay Band and experienced them leading worship. I recorded the song below "Better Days." This song is truth. It's a reminder that life is worth living to the fullest. It's a reminder that we'll spend better days in Heaven, and as we wait, we live... fully live. It's a reminder that for me, life is not to be wasted, that people matter, that life is meant to be lived like we're loved. The truth is we are loved, and some people forget that. What would life look like if we remembered we are children of God? What if we remembered that our days really matter, to love the least of these, to choose to make right what is wrong, to recognize that time doesn't heal anything, but forgiveness does.
These are things I'm learning. Slowly. And there's certainly a lot of grace poured out to me through it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment