Top 10’s from the past few weeks:
On being a goober, making a better story, and gaining perspective.
Country Music Marathon:
- I completed my first half marathon.
- I completed my last half marathon.
- I met TobyMac on mile 4. (and I was a giant goober)
- Heather ran with me the whole time. She’s an encourager!!
- I met Melissa from Biggest Loser on mile 9ish and then ran faster than her.
- I won a metal. (Everyone got one, but I’m still a winner)
- I woke up at 4:30am to run 13.1 miles. I’m crazy.
- The course that we ran is now under a couple feet of water from the Nashville flood. :(
- “The Climb” by Miley Cyrus playing through the speakers as we started running. HORRIBLE! But then “tonight’s going to be a good night” following it and redeeming the run.
- We beat the rain, tornados, and thunderstorms!
Dove Awards/Nashville:
- I wore a pretty dress that I didn’t want to change out of at the end of the night.
- I never wear dresses which makes #1 really unbelievable...but true!
- Brittany and I sat 4 rows behind David Crowder. Yes, we could see over his head.
- I’m now considered a “professional fan.”
- Brit and I scored an All-Access pass to the Doves.
- We had better seats than the radio station manager. WIN.
- Late night adventure involving a note and a band van.
- $10,000 gas explosion.
- Ben Rector plus car ride.
- Making new friends!
Agape Fest
- Serving french press coffee to people who needed encouraged.
- Playing “Name that mystery gum flavor.”
- Meeting new people: Bethany, Brian, Kyle, Ben, Lisa, Nathan, and Agape volunteers!
- One word:P90X.
- Sanctus Real’s “Redeemer”- great song
- Being a fan girl in front of Fatty and being a ‘professional fan’ in front everyone else.
- Xanadu making fun of his own band. Stinkin’ hilarious.
- Soli from Family Force 5 giving me props about fondue.
- “Happy bands make happy fans.”
- The Skillet bus + sharpies + things that fit into ziplock bags = Ultimate Youth Pastor
$10,000 gas explosion was one of the best moments, for sure.
ReplyDelete